Our active equity strategies are tailored to meet specific client investment objectives with a disciplined and differentiated investment approach.
View full list of active equity funds.
A well-established fundamental relationship exists between company profitability and valuation.
- In the short-term, markets can be inefficient due to varying perspectives, risk aversion and behavioural biases
- Excess market volatility suggests that risks and fundamentals may be misunderstood—creating potential opportunities that should be confirmed by fundamental research
- Over time, markets tend to reflect relative intrinsic value, rewarding patient investors with strict valuation disciplines and longer-term investment horizons
We aim to deliver high conviction and high active share portfolios that are differentiated by design.
- Investment universe is ranked based on profitability and valuation to highlight relative value opportunities
- Proprietary fundamental research tools incorporate Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) analysis: confirming the sustainability of profitability and validating the investment opportunity
- Tools for pricing, combining and calibrating risk are integrated in the portfolio construction process
- We leverage the intellectual capital of a global network of investment professionals and resources to deliver consistently strong long-term results
- Proprietary fundamental, quantitative and decision support tools facilitate insight development, team debate, effectiveness and productivity
- Global, regional and country-specific strategies have been designed to meet a broad spectrum of investment goals